This was an incredible dish, very easy to make, and REALLY tasty! Not sure why the posts are acting a bit weird as far as colors, etc. go. Sorry about that! The recipes are still good though!!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced lemon zest, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon capers, or to taste
1. Place the flour, garlic powder, and pepper into a plastic bag. Shake to mix, the add the pork tenderloin pieces, and shake again to coat. Shake off the excess flour.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the pork medallions in the hot oil until golden-brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Pour in the balsamic vinegar, wine and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium, and simmer until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the pork to a serving platter, then stir the lemon zest and capers into the simmering sauce. Continue simmering until the sauce has thickened to your desired consistency.