Lynne made this tonight, and it was really good! Took about 15 minutes total. She got the recipe off the Birds Eye vegetable website – we used ham instead of pancetta, fresh sage from the garden, and BAM, quick, simple awesome weeknight dinner!.
· 1/2 cup diced pancetta*
· 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 pound cheese ravioli, cooked according to package directions
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
1. Cook pancetta and garlic in olive oil and butter in a 12-inch skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat until pancetta is crisp.
2. Add spinach; season with salt and pepper and cook until the spinach is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
3. Add ravioli and sage; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
4. Serve with Pecorino Romano.
Bacon can be substituted for the pancetta